* Provide support to teachers in their classroom through coaching, modeling, and mentoring.
* Coordinate and provide on-going staff development opportunities at the district and school levels.
* Assist curriculum chairs to develop and implement curricular units to facilitate instruction.
* Meet with teachers during grade level planning to assist with curriculum alignment, instructional strategies, data analysis, and assessment.
* Assist site principals to facilitate data meetings with teachers as they analyze and make data driven decisions to impact student achievement.
* Assist with the creation of district benchmark assessments and data analysis.
* I am based at Menomonee Falls High School, but also spend some time each week at North Middle School
* The fastest way to reach me is via my email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Masters of Education from Cardinal Stritch University in May 2000.
* Bachelor of Arts in History from UW-Parkside in May 1995.
* Teaching certifications:
- Professional Educators License - WI grades 6-12
- Broad Field Social Studies(#701)
- History (#725)
- Political Science (#735)
- Geography (#715)
* Social Studies teacher for grades 8 & 9 (1996-2014) - at North Junior High Campus/North Middle School, Menomonee Falls School District
* Social Studies 6-12 department co-chair (2002-2009) & 6-8 curriculum chair (2009-2014), Menomonee Falls School District.
* I had the honor to present for the school district on Continuous Classroom Improvement at the Carnegie Summit for Educational Improvement in San Francisco in March of 2014.
* I also feel honored to have won the Herb Kohl Educational Foundation Fellowship in April 2008, and the Superintendent's Child Advocacy Award in June 2009.